Thursday 17 January 2013

New Year, New Blog



So after months of procrastination, I have finally gotten around to starting this blog, and sharing my journey of inspiration and undying love for Fashion!

What we like and what we label as a favourite might change from time to time. I try to expose myself to many, many different things each week, primarily influenced by the world of Music, Art and Fashion. Along the way, I pick up a few things I become interested in. Of course, I like to use the word obsessed because I'm a rather passionate person. 

So here it goes...along with a little about me, here and there!
Hope you enjoy reading about my little world!

Love,

Abbey

PS. Stay tuned for plenty of outfit of the days! This blog will be heavily visual!









4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on starting a new blog in 2013! Congrats!

    http://pashionistafilipina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nia, really appreciate it!I shall definitely have a browse of yours :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your posts for the new year!!

    Come follow me and I'll return the favor:)

    Des
    deslovelessphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete