Thursday 17 January 2013

Hitting the Sales....online!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin










Gold rings: 4 piece H&M 
Aztec rings: 4 piece Miso(Republic)
Hand chain ring: Topshop
Cross cuff: Crafted(Republic)
Black stone cuff: Miso(Republic)
Camouflage jacket(detachable fur collar): Topshop 
All currently available on sale

So I got a bit lazy and possibly crazy, this year and did most of my shopping via the internet, which I never do! Some purchases turned out to be a resounding success whilst others, not so much! Boohoo proved to be a disappointment for me, as the appearance of much of their clothing on-line, didn't match what came through the post! Although I did manage to find a winner on there, which I shall share with you, on my outfit of the day post, very soon! Have you guys had the same experience? Which sites would you recommend?
If I do happen to discover a gem on my bargain hunting moments, I shall be sure to inform you guys of it! 

Ciao for now,

X

9 comments:

  1. Love everything esp that hand chain ring! To die for.

    http://pashionistafilipina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't taken it off since the day I bought it! Slightly in love

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, I seen it in +Indulge Fashion Network

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great post!
    I can't wait to have my own credit card ;D
    My fashion blog called All things bright and Fashionable http://allthingsbrightandfashionable.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/hidden-heel-high-tops-for-all-shorties.html
    Katherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. complimenti per il blog!!! follow me and i'll follow you back!

    ReplyDelete