Thursday 31 January 2013

Celebrity Inspirations


So after 2 long years, I signed back on to my polyvore account, and remembered how much fun I used to have making outfits and collages, and seeing other members' fashionable ideas! It directs you to the source of the item, used in your outfit set, and helps give you an idea of what you could pair with your desired purchase.
If some of you have never been on the site before, I highly recommend it,  although I do warn you, it can get rather addictive! 
So here's a sneak peak of my sets I made quite some time ago! Hope you all enjoy them and let me know if you would like to see some more polyvore related posts :)










X


2 comments:

  1. I used to love Alexa Chung's style, but now it's too contrived for me. Olivia Palermo has a nice style too, even if sometimes she's too perfect and it doesn't seem natural, she never looks effortless

    ReplyDelete