Saturday 19 January 2013

A Little Bit OF Chelsea










Sadly my camera died at this point, so the rest had to be taken on my phone.







Burgundy Fedora Hat: Red Herring
Gold Chunky Necklace: Zara
Green Pendant Neclace: Dorothy Perkins 
Bangles: Boutique in France
Hand Chain Ring: Topshop 
Vintage Cream Bag: Mercedees 
Black dip hem top: Mango
Leather Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Faux Fur Oversized Cape: Dorothy Perkins
Mocha slit(2) Maxi Skirt: Boohoo (Current)
Chunky Khaki Heeled Boots: Dorothy Perkins


X

4 comments:

  1. That coat is so hot! Love the fur detail on it. You look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:), The fur can really jazz an outfit up, I absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely in love with everything your wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fave outfits, also Ashley! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete